Thursday, March 10, 2011

Prototype Dog Toy Design Letter

With Mariarosa!

last week went to see Mariarosa , we live 30 km from each other but it is the first time we see each extra meeting!
and arrived full of little packages! The pony
Giorgia, who has opened and started playing right away, the shoes for James (have bells inside .... when sgambetterà you will hear ringing!) and then pannolenci of many colors for me!
But I had a little thought to her that March 16 is the birthday (even for her children, who have made the years in February, but I have no pictures ... I bought "The game of ' Goose ") We talked and like all good things the time is fast .... but will be back soon to see James and will also be born of her children to play with George!
Thanks friend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment