Sunday, March 13, 2011

How To To Put Lenses On Camcorder

Scc: photo hunt 2011 ... # 8 James

Hunting for ... reflection in the water!
I tried the puddles ... not even one!
I waited for rain ... nothing! I tried
with fountains ... empty!
I tried to take a picture of a bridge over the Piave ... forget it!
And this morning I was hoping to do it .... the weather is gray and rainy weather and instead said no!
Then I thought about it much when I got home that Victor was shaving ... course at her reflection I could not do it ... I'm pleased with the dispenser of soap (that of mother and father and that of Georgia and in very little James!)
And now with the photo hunt is all ... tomorrow I will not follow him on a daily ... but maybe I can recover ... We'll see!

0 comments:

Post a Comment